Drop-In Cold Topping Dispenser Station
Ideal for dispensing high-demand condiments and dressings. Includes 3 jars & Pumps. NSF, BPA Free. SERV83860 Only 1 unit available *CLICK ON NAME FOR INFO*
Manufacturer part number:
Drop-In Cold Station | (3) Jars & Stainless Steel Pumps. For countertop or drop-in (DI) applications.
This insulated drop-in serving bar combo features stainless steel pumps that can dispense thick products with particulates, which typically require chilling. This model includes three stainless steel pumps 83330 and deep plastic fountain jars 82557. The brushed finish base reduces the visibility of fingerprints and may be cooled with (3) Universal Ice Packs 100515, HoldCold Jars or ice. Ice packs and HoldCold jars are sold separately.
The stainless steel pumps dispense a 1 1/4 oz (37 mL) serving per stroke with the option to reduce the portion size in 1/8 oz (3.7 mL) increments, using the supplied gauging collars.
KEY BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Brushed finish base reduces the visibility of fingerprints
- Insulation eliminates condensation on outside, when chilling
- (3) Stainless steel pumps with captured valve balls to prevent loss
- (3) Deep, white plastic fountain jars
- 1 1/4 oz (37 mL) max portion, adjusts in 1/8 oz (3.7 mL) increments for Portion Optimization™
Chill multiple fountain jars in one compact station with pumps and ice packs (not included)
• Insulated stainless steel base keeps food cold up to (4) hours between changeouts with ice or ice packs
• Stainless steel pumps are NSF listed, clean-in-place certified and dishwasher safe