Cotton candy machines can be manufactured with either a ribbon or tubular style heat element. But what does that mean to the operator?
To best illustrate the characteristics of each, read the list below.
Ribbon Style Heat Element
- Heats immediately
- Very responsive heat adjustments
- Cools down very quickly
- Can be damaged more easily
- Great choice for owner/operator or experienced professional staff
Tubular Style Heat Element
- Slightly longer heat up time
- Slower to react to heat adjustments
- Gradual cool down
- Almost indestructible, easy to maintain
- Excellent choice for rentals, multiple operators, volunteers, or first-timers