From stadiums to party rental stores, grocery stores or schools, many different venues use commercial cotton candy machines.
Each one has very different needs. One size doesn’t fit all.
Finding the right equipment means determining which machine has the best features for your location.
Understanding the Needs of Small and Large Venues
In initial appearances, cotton candy machines look quite similar, however they are designed with distinct purposes in mind. Venues have multiple priorities to consider.
Small to Medium Venues Smaller-sized venues typically focus on these three areas:
- Portability – convenient size and mobility
- Easy-to-Clean – no tools required
- Simple Operation – straightforward instructions
Large Venues Large venues are focused on volume, dependability, and efficiency:
- Robustly Manufactured – heavy duty motor, durable construction
- High Production Capacity – able to produce high volumes of floss in short amount of time
- Advanced Controls – gives operator the capability to adjust voltage, temperature, etc.